19th Automated Reasoning Workshop, University of Manchester, UK
» Accepted abstracts
- Symmetry Theorem Proving by A. Niknafs-Kermani, B. Konev and M.Fisher
- A Formal Behaviour Representation for the Analysis of Distributed Simulations of
Unmanned Aircraft Systems by A. Piel
- Analysing Data-Sensitive and Time-Sensitive Web Applications by M.
Alzahrani and L. Georgieva
- Generation of Large Size Quasigroup Structures Using Algebraic
Constraints by Q. Mahesar and V. Sorge
- Model Checking by Abstraction for Proving Liveness Properties of Hybrid
Dynamical Systems by R. Carter and E. M. Navarro-López
- Simplified Temporal Resolution using SAT Solvers by R. Williams and B.
- Progress on Model Checking Robot Behaviour by R. Kirwan and A. Miller
- Automating inductive theorem proving through deforestation by W. Sonnex
- Timed Analysis of RFID Distance Bounding Protocols by Y. Lu and A.
- Terminating tableau calculus for the logic K(En) by M.
- Minimal Models for Modal Logics by F. Papacchini and R. A. Schmidt
- A Note on Model Representation and Proof Extraction in the First-Order
Instantiation-based Calculus Inst-Gen by C. Sticksel and K. Korovin
- Automatic Reasoning for Interrogative Logics by Ş. Minică
- A Term Rewriting Sytem for Kuratowski’s Closure-Complement Problem by
O. Al-Hassani, Q. Mahesar, C. Sacerdoti Coen and V. Sorge
- METTEL2: Towards a Prover Generation Platform by D. Tishkovsky, R. A.
Schmidt and M. Khodadadi
- A Linear Strategy for Modal Resolution by C. Nalon
- A Labelled Tableau Approach for Temporal Logic with Constraints by C.
Dixon, B. Konev, R. A. Schmidt and D. Tishkovsky
- Automated Reasoning in Higher-Order Algebra by A. Armstrong and G.
- Graphical Construction of Cut Free Sequent Systems Suitable for Backwards Proof
Search by B. Lellmann and D. Pattinson
- Using Algebra to Understand Search Spaces by M. Brain
- Inverse Resolution in Case-Based Planning Cycle by M. Meri
- Quantifier rules in reductive proof using nominal semantics by M. J.
- Verification of nonpolynomial systems using MetiTarski by W. Denman
- Uncertainty Modelling in Automated Concept Formation by F. Cavallo, S.
Colton and A. Pease
- Natural Deduction in the setting of Paraconsistent and Paracomplete Logics PCont
and PComp by A. Bolotov and V. Shangin